Send us a messageGet in touch
Exciting NEW Workspace Membership Packages at the DEC
More options to work flexibly from the Dryden Enterprise Centre
The team at the Dryden Enterprise Centre and NTU Enterprise are excited to share a new chapter in our journey, one that is designed to empower and elevate our community of entrepreneurs and businesses. As part of our commitment to providing unparalleled support and fostering innovation, we are delighted to introduce our revamped and dynamic membership packages. These aren’t just memberships; they are gateways to success, offering enhanced access to our inspiring workspace and a spectrum of additional business support services.
Unlocking Possibilities: The Essence of our New Workspace Memberships
Our new membership packages have been crafted with our vibrant community, in mind. We understand that every business is unique, and so are its needs. Hence, we are introducing a range of membership tiers tailored to cater to a variety of preferences and operational requirements.
- FlexLite – £30 pcm (+VAT) For those embarking on their entrepreneurial journey, or looking for a little time in a different space, FlexLite gives access to the space for 10-days each month and access to business support and resources, offering a cost-effective entry point into the dynamic environment of Dryden Enterprise Centre.
- FlexFreedom – £50 pcm (+VAT) Ideal for entrepreneurs who need more time in a flexible workspace, FlexFreedom offers not only extended access for every weekday (excluding bank holidays and closure dates) but also additional support features that fuel business growth.
- Flex & Co POA: For visionary companies looking to amplify their impact, this package enables access to larger teams, fostering synergy, creativity, and innovation within the Dryden Enterprise Centre.
Beyond just physical space, our commitment to your success extends to comprehensive business support. We have strengthened our offerings to include:
- Business support: Connect with our in-house enterprise advisors and receive guidance tailored to your business objectives.
- Skill Development Workshops: Stay ahead of the curve with exclusive workshops covering the latest industry trends and business strategies.
- Networking Events: Foster collaborations and synergies through our curated networking events, designed to connect you with like-minded individuals and potential collaborators.
Applying for Membership
Applying for your desired membership is easy. Simply fill out our user-friendly online application form. Our team is also available to assist you every step of the way, ensuring a smooth onboarding process.
With these new memberships, we are not just opening our doors; we are creating pathways for success, innovation, and growth. The Dryden Enterprise Centre is evolving, and we invite you to grow with us. Embrace the future of workspaces where collaboration meets creativity, and success knows no bounds.
Ready for a new era of possibilities? Join us at the Dryden Enterprise Centre.